[boulder.pm] Monterey conference

HoltryF fholtry at bighorn.dr.lucent.com
Fri Jul 14 09:31:36 CDT 2000

Walter,
At the past conferences, there has been a large pin-up board somewhere
near the registration area where folks could post a sign or note saying
"Meet me here at 10:00" or whatever.  Also, there will be a Perl Mongers
booth selling logo stuff and lots of PM groups seem to gather around
that.

Are you going for all four days?  We registered too late to get into
the conference center hotels, so we'll be up the road a ways at the
Embassy Suites.  But the upside of that is we'll have a car.  We'll
be there for the full four-day therapy (uh... I mean CONFERENCE!).

Frank Holtry