[boulder.pm] bookstore with good computer section?

William Atkinson CWA at DISC.com
Mon Jan 31 12:59:22 CST 2000

Try UTC.  They are on Walnut down town across the street from the 7-11.  B&N
isn't too bad from what I've seen though.  It's just that the books are
scattered all over the place.  There's also a place in Denver that's good.
I believe it's called Computer Pro, but I'm not sure.

Chip