[boulder.pm] next meeting

Jason Van Slyke jvanslyk at matchlogic.com
Wed Jan 26 14:34:39 CST 2000

Thank You! jvs

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Sevinsky [mailto:sevinsky at colorado.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 1:11 PM
To: boulder-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: RE: [boulder.pm] next meeting

Below are links to maps of the University and Boulder. The UMC is building
#86 and there is a parking deck #24 right next store.  It costs (I think)
$1.25 to park after 5pm.  The meters on the street are free after 5pm but
nearly impossible to find vacant during the semester.  The common area is
one floor down and to the rear if you enter from the main entrance on
Euclid.  Hope that helps.

Joel

http://www.colorado.edu/Directories/WebMap/
http://www.colorado.edu/Directories/WebMap/BoulderMap.html