[boulder.pm] CGI.pm basics

Eric Shore Baur baur at frii.com
Thu Jan 20 18:14:57 CST 2000

	Something I've been wondering for awhile...  What are the benits
of using cgi.pm?  Right now, my cgi scripts just parse the content
themselves using environment variables and then a foreach loop and a %form
hash to store the key/value pairs.
	Is cgi.pm faster, offer more service that I'm missing (other than
off-line checking of script - and no, I haven't really read the docs on
it, but the references to it don't seem to do much that I can't do as fast
by hand)?

	Kind of an open ended question, I guess... but is that last
example script the kind of thing people use it for - or are there other
neat tricks that I'm missing?

Eric