[boulder.pm] activity on the list

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Thu Jan 20 17:47:31 CST 2000

I am looking to learn. I am fairly new to perl and programming in
general. I don't have much of a problem getting done what I need to get
done but I always have this feeling in the back of my head that wonders
how I could make my program more efficient and cover security better.
What I really need is a class or something (more experience perhaps) in
programming but it never hurts to have some friends with experience to
turn to with questions.

The list hasn't seemed to be much of a question/answer list so far so I
have been reluctant to post such questions. That was my fault. I will
post more things in the future and leave it up to the membership to tell
me to piss off.

Look for more from me in the future. I live in Littleton but Boulder is
as close to me as Denver (that is why I attend more Boulder Linux User
Group meetings than Denver's meetings). I would be up to attending
meetings but don't know when would be best. I think too many groups use
the first part of the month. Perhaps towards the end of the month would
be nice.
--

----
Kyle Moore