[boulder.pm] Softpro

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Wed Feb 2 15:03:42 CST 2000

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Dave wrote:

> is that the o'reilly title on mySQL and mSQL?
> if not, i'd be interested in hearing what you think of it.
>
> thank you for your time and have a nice day.

It's *not* the O'Reilly title, which has gotten toasted by many
people in many forums.  I'm not a database or mysql guru, so maybe
my review wouldn't be very knowledgeable.  But once I've had a chance
to go through it and actually use it to get work done, I'd be happy to
share my feelings on whether I want to put it at arms reach or
through a window.

Walter