[boulder.pm] Available Perl Position ... (fwd)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Tue Aug 1 16:04:36 CDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 16:44:57 -0400
From: Joshua K. Gurin <jgurin at maximgroup.com>
To: [snipped a long list of perlfolk addresses]
Subject: Available Perl Position ...

Please feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be
interested:

The Maxim Group in Sacramento, CA has a position available in
mid August for a mid to senior level Perl Programmer to work at
its client, a leading international hardware/software company.

The day to day duties of this position would be to help support an
existing application as well as assist in the re-development of the
production tracking system application.

The technical requirements for this position are strong experience
with Perl developing various stages of the software life cycle.
Experience with SQL is a must, preferably with Sybase but any
strong SQL experience is fine. Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
languages and tools (i.e. Korn, AWK, SED, and Business Objects v.3)
are also important. Any exposure to web-based projects is also helpful.

This position is scheduled for and requires a commitment of 5 months.
There is the strong likelihood of extensions based on performance. A
drug and background check is required. Immediate eligibility to work
as a direct W-2 employee in the United States is required.

Maxim Group has been a leader in the IT consulting industry since
1987 because we do what it takes to keep our consultants challenged
and rewarded. At Maxim Group, we place an emphasis on building
strong relationships with our consultants and clients. From the personal

delivery of your weekly checks to our dedication to finding a placement
or each of our consultants after the end of a project, you will find our

service to be number one in the industry. At Maxim Group, your health
and well-being matter to us. That's why we offer our team members a
variety of benefits including health insurance, dental and vision,
vacation, and personal days, holiday pay, 401k, and professional and
technical training.

If you are interested or would like more information, please contact
Josh Gurin at (800) 834-6385 ext.3035 or (916) 561-3035 or
jgurin at maximgroup.com

You are also welcome to visit our website at www.maximgroup.com