question on recruiters and list/group policy

Phil Hildebrand phil at sysmgrs.com
Fri Oct 8 14:23:10 CDT 1999

I think posting to the list is a great idea, ( I see positions on BLUG
list every so often).  I don't think it would be as appropriate in a
meeting since the meetings are ususally technical in nature, unless there
were a special meeting with a discussion on 'whats out there for perl' or
something.

I do believe that any postings to the list should be for perl-specific
type openings/jobs/contracts, however.

Since I'm located in Littleton, I probably won't make the meetings so
often, so I wouldn't weight my vote to heavily on the meeting aspect.

Phil

> Is it okay for them to come to meetings and talk about openings?  Is it
> okay for them to post job openings on this list?  Is it okay for them to

Phil Hildebrand
Sr. Consultant
Unix Systems Managers, Inc.
Phone: 303-797-6477