[Bloomington-normal-pm] FW: Que/Sams Open Source Newsletter

Marc Weinmann marc.weinmann.lwed at statefarm.com
Tue Sep 30 14:06:25 CDT 2003

Hey all -- Sam's publishing had sent us some sample books/catalogs/etc that
we distributed at one of our meetings a long while back.  They sent me a
'new' newsletter this time to pass along to the group, and it sounds like
they'll be shipping more marketing stuff our direction.  If I get anything
I'll bring it with to the meeting..whenever it is we meet.(yet to decide on
that)

marc

<snip>
I encourage you to pass this along to the members of your user group and
other user group leaders so that they can take advantage of any special
offers and learn more about what Que and Sams have to offer. I would also
appreciate any feedback on the newsletter - things you would like to see
included in the future, questions or constructive criticism. Please let me
know if a different format would work better, we felt a pdf that was easy to
pass along and shouldn't clog up any e-mail boxes would be the best to try
first.
I hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing your feedback.
If you have not yet registered for the Que/Sams User Group Program and would
like to join, please visit www.samspublishing.com/usergroups or
www.quepublishing.com/usergroups.
-Kit
</snip>