[Bloomington-normal-pm] next meeting 7/15/2003 7-9pm in Champaign!!

unixdown unixdown at unixdown.com
Thu Jul 10 12:03:55 CDT 2003

Hey guys,
I'm not going to be able to make it this month's meeting in Champaign.  I'm
actually moving up to Chicago, so I don't think I'll be able to make it to
many more meetings at all.  If I happen to be around for the August
meeting, I'll let you know, but I'm pretty sure I'll be gone by
then.   Thanks a bunch.
Zach