[Bloomington-normal-pm] browser-based WYSIWYG editor

Kent Thompson kent at kentthompson.net
Thu Jan 9 18:39:24 CST 2003

Guys,

This doesn't have to do with PERL, but I thought it was really nifty....

http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/90/

For those who were at the meeting last night, this is the browser-based HTML editor I was talking about.  This is the link to the tutorial where the basic functionality is explained.  I have my own version that integrates a DHTML color picker, and also is a working example of the editor used in a form.  I'll post that version once I put it into a tidy zip file with the .js files and graphics.

Kent