B/N Perl Mongers no longer listed on pm.org

Phil Winans pawinan at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 27 17:23:26 CDT 2002

I was reading use.perl.org today, came across this:
(http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=02/09/23/2041201&mode=thread&tid=1&threshold=-1)

davorg writes "If you take a look at list of local groups on the Perl
Mongers web site, you'll see that it's just got a good deal shorter. Over
the last month or so, I've been making strenuous efforts to contact all of
the groups we had listed to see which ones were still active. What you see
is the result of this exercise. Almost half of the groups have been
removed because they haven't responded to my emails."

I checked the Perlmongers list and they took us off the page.  Marc, can
you e-mail user_groups at pm.org to get our group listed again?  davorg wants an
e-mail from the group leader.

Also, where shall we meet next month?  Coffee House again?

Phil

---
Bloomington-Normal Perl Mongers User's Group
-Send List commands to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
-Send List posts to: bloomington-normal-pm at hfb.pm.org