domains

unixdown unixdown at unixdown.com
Tue Sep 10 16:03:28 CDT 2002

Hey everyone.
Thanks for the responses on the domain names.  I've been receiving a fair
amount of good idears.
I'll print out a list and bring them in tomorrow evening.  If you come up
with any more, be sure to bring them with you.
We won't have any problems keeping the bloomington-normal.pm.org domain, I
just want one of our own, in order to get full control of the DNS for stuff
like mail, subdomains, etc...
A new domain and server should provide us with a fairly decent "playground"
for us all.
Thanks
Zach

current list:
perl.c0d3.com
c0d3.com
p3r1.com
blmnrml.perlgeeks
normalperlgeeks
twincity.perlgeeks
centralillinois.perlgeeks
cia.perlgeeks
cornfed.perlgeeks
blmnrml.perlmongers
normalperlmongers

---
Bloomington-Normal Perl Mongers User's Group
-Send List commands to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
-Send List posts to: bloomington-normal-pm at hfb.pm.org