New User Accounts

unixdown unixdown at unixdown.com
Thu Oct 3 11:21:58 CDT 2002

Hey everyone,
Usernames and passwords have been added to the machine.
Be sure to change your password when you login.
If you don't remember your password, drop me a line.
Everyone is part of the "www" group.
The p3r1.com site sits in /var/www/p3r1.com
Your personal directories  (p3r1.com/~user) sit in /var/www/user)
There are symbolic links in your home directory for all these locations.
There are 2 web servers running.  Port 80 is a plain-jane apache install
with mod_ssl.
Port 8080 is the mod_perl server and also has mod_ssl and PHP.
There is port forwarding setup, so you don't have to worry about using
p3r1.com:8080 to hit the mod_perl server.  Just let me know what locations
you need to run on mod_perl and I can add the proxy directives.
Let me know if you have any troubles with permissions, or need to get
anything installed under root.
p3r1.com
12.215.140.60  (ports 8080, 80, and 22 are available)
Thanks
Zach

---
Bloomington-Normal Perl Mongers User's Group
-Send List commands to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
-Send List posts to: bloomington-normal-pm at hfb.pm.org