Web Site Stuff

unixdown unixdown at unixdown.com
Thu Feb 7 19:05:20 CST 2002

Just to let you all know.  I set up http://pm.unixdown.com/ today with our
typical splash page.
This weekend I'll add the Bulletin Board System, and majordomo list for our
group.
The BBS will be the same version that us Pontiac folk use at
http://accesspontiac.com
This new server will provide us with a few more options for our site (not
that we will necessarily be utilizing them)

If our current admins wish to move the mailing list to this new server,
please forward me a copy of the current user list (if you can get your
hands on one).
We should be able to provide an online archive of the mailing list pretty
easily (im not sure if this is already an option with our current hosting
service).
Also send me your user/pass info that you want for the FTP access (I'll be
adding those accounts this weekend).

If anyone has any requests (such as log formats, databases, mod_perl
configs, or template systems so we can handle our phenomenal traffic
patterns) please drop me a line.

Zach

---
Bloomington-Normal Perl Mongers User's Group
-Send List commands to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
-Send List posts to: bloomington-normal-pm at hfb.pm.org