bloomington/normal perl group

unixdown unixdown at unixdown.com
Thu Aug 23 14:59:48 CDT 2001

Greetings,
Well, I would be game for this.  Just name the place and send out
directions (I live in Pontiac, so I don't really know all the 'hot-spots'
in Bloomington/Normal).
I doubt I would be of any help making the site look better (I'm more of a
plain-text kind of guy).
If anyone was interested, I could host a slashcode site for it.  That may
be overkill, but I've got time.
Well anyway.  Keep me posted.
zach