[Bielefeld-pm] LinuxTage Berlin im Juni 2010

Di Apr 6 10:34:31 PDT 2010

Gabor hat mich gebeten, eine Mail von ihm an die Perlmonger-Gruppen weiterzuleiten.

Dem möchte ich gerne nachkommen:

Hi,

I have submitted a request for a booth on the LinuxTag that will take place
between 9-12 June, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.

It partially overlaps the German Perl Workshop and my plan is to first come
to the GPW, spend there a day and then go over to Berlin.
Renée Bäcker has volunteered to also come over to Berlin after GPW ends.

We need more help.

For the booth request they asked me to submit a separate requests for each
project that will be represented. I'll submit one for Padre but I'll
need the help
of other people to submit on behalf of their own projects.

So for example If people from Foswiki will want to participate and share
a booth with us, please let me know, add yourself to "Projects" on
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events_2010_linuxtag_berlin
read the CFP on http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects
register on VCC and submit your project.

We will also need people who can help being at the booth. If you can volunteer
to be at the booth during some of the days of the LinuxTag please add
yourself to the
"Participants" part of the
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events_2010_linuxtag_berlin

Budget: I'll need to check with both TPF, YEF and EPO what can they provide for
this event.

As I understand LinuxTag attracts about 10,000 visitors so it is about twice
as large as FOSDEM and it is more business oriented.

regards
  Gabor