[Bielefeld-pm] Fwd: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

c.duehl at gmx.de c.duehl at gmx.de
Do Feb 8 01:01:59 PST 2007

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:56:09 -0800
Von: "Marsee Henon" <marsee at oreilly.com>
An: c.duehl at gmx.de
CC:
Betreff: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O\'Reilly

Hi,

Can you share the following with your members if you think they
might be interested?

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development essentials
including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

Happy FebWeb,

Marsee

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North