[Bielefeld-pm] O'Reilly User Group Programm

"Christian Dühl" c.duehl at gmx.de
Fre Mar 12 07:15:47 CST 2004

Hallo Bielefeld-Perlmoger!

Ich habe und bei O'Reilly beim O'Reilly User Group Programm (siehe
http://ug.oreilly.com/ ) angemeldet. Marsee Hennon hat uns netter Weise aufgenommen,
obwohl wir bisher erst vier Leute sind.

Durch dieses Programm haben wir folgende Vorteile:

Explanation of program benefits:

Review copies:
O'Reilly offers free review copies of our books to qualified user
groups.  As the group contact, you may request a free review copy for
your newsletter or web site. Requests for review copies MUST be
submitted by you, as the contact of your group. If you wish for the
review copy to be shipped to someone other than yourself, please supply
the name, address and phone number of that person for shipment. Once a
review of a book has been written, please send us a copy.

Discounts:
Your group members are entitled to a 20% discount on O'Reilly products
purchased directly from us. Information for placing an order is
provided on the discount flyers that will be shipped to you, upon
acceptance to the program. Your members are also entitled to a 20%
discount on O'Reilly conferences and tutorials. Other special discount
offers may also be forwarded to your group from time to time.

Other benefits:
In addition, we regularly donate books and other promotional items for
raffles or auctions to help your group raise money, or for meeting door
prizes. On a quarterly basis, we'll send our latest catalog. Some of
our authors are willing to speak at user group meetings--let us know if
you are interested and well do what we can to help you arrange
speakers.

We'll also send you links to articles, tips, and news from the O'Reilly
web site: www.oreilly.com and from the O'Reilly Network:
www.oreillynet.com when we think the topics may interest you.

Für unser Treffen am 30.03. sollten wir uns vielleicht Themen überlegen. Da
ich ab morgen im Urlaub bin, wäre es schön, wenn Ihr schonmal Vorschläge
machen könntet :)

Wie laufen denn eigentlich Logo-Gestaltung, Aushänge etc? Oder ist da aus
Zeitmangel noch nichts passiert?

Schöne Grüße,

Christian