[Bh-pm] Join me on Last.fm!

Celio celinhobruxo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:57:56 PDT 2007

Hi bh-pm at pm.org,

Add me as a friend on Last.fm so we can share our music taste :)
Check out what I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/celinhobruxo/?invitedby=celinhobruxo&tp=ff_tp_b

--------

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.
Just click the link to automatically become my friend.
http://www.last.fm/join/?invitedby=celinhobruxo&tp=ff_tp_b

Visit my music profile and leave me a shout! I'll see you around,

Celio

PS: I'm 'celinhobruxo' on Last.fm

--------