[Belfast-pm] Meeting - Wednesday 15th March

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Mon Mar 13 09:59:29 PST 2006

On Tue Feb 14 19:16:54 2006, Karen Pauley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are going to be having a meeting in Belfast on Wednesday 15th March.
> Nothing has been decided yet regarding the venue or even who will be
> speaking.  But we are expecting some special guests from Birmingham.pm.

Three of the members of Birmingham.pm will be here on Wednesday night -
JJ, Barbie and Brian.  I have been trying to get someone to speak at the
event but the usual suspects are too busy with the BELFOSS conference to
want to speak the night before.

So, I'm proposing a social meeting.  I think we should pick a bar in
Belfast to meet at and then go for dinner.  I need to have some idea of
how many people are going to attend and whether anyone has any
suggestions as to where we should meet.

At the minute I know that myself, Tony, Andrew W and Marty will be
attending.  Is anyone else planning on coming?

Thanks,

Karen