[Belfast-pm] Birmingham.pm Invitation

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 23:36:32 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 11:32:55PM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 12:11:52AM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> > The members of Belfast.pm have been invited to attend a joint technical
> > meeting with the Birmingham Perl Mongers on Wednesday 25th May.  The
> > meeting will be held in Birmingham.
> >
> > Marty is going to be speaking at the meeting and I'm looking for some
> > other volunteers from Belfast to speak as well.
> >
> > If you are interested in going please respond to the list.

Oh, erm, can errant old Belfastie[0] participate in this? As long as
someone nudges them closer to the event? Oh, wait, The Oracle set me up
some sort of shared calender gubbins, I could put it in there, as she
looks at it...

Or somesuch etceteretcetera et al inter alia as nauseum

m.

[0] Of course, not so old, not so errant and not so Belfastie.
--
/ I'm like, one of those chocaholics. \