[Belfast-pm] YAPC::Europe Organisers Dinner

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Thu Sep 23 03:27:18 CDT 2004

After the conference we had talked about having the organiser's dinner
tomorrow evening.  However, this isn't going to happen as some of the
organisers can't make it.  So, we need to organise a new night.  It
would be good if this could be sometime next week.

I have been informed that this can't be on a Tuesday, Wednesday or a
Thursday!  I also know that neither Marty or I are free next Friday.  Is
Monday night a viable option?  That's Monday 27th September?

Where should we go?  Suggestions so far have been Bourbon or the Ginger
Tree.  Any other suggestions/preferences?

--
Karen