Meeting Tomorrow (was: Re: [Belfast-pm] Another social meeting?)

Russell Matbouli lists-belfast.pm at russell.matbouli.org
Sun Sep 12 15:36:04 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 08:35:14AM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> Karen might suggest a different date, but I'd go for the Monday the
> 13th, two days before the conference.  We can use it as a last minute
> panic meeting, and I'll be back from China by then.

I assume we'll go ahead as per the last meeting - tomorrow 7pm at the
apartment. I'm not sure if I'll be there - it depends on whether I get
an appointment with my doctor tomorrow - I fell and injured my arm
yesterday. This may also rule me out of physically helping with the
conference :(
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                I am Jack's broken heart