[Belfast-pm] YAPC::Europe Organisers Dinner - Attempt 2

Nick Johnston sky at erupt.com
Sun Nov 28 13:30:03 CST 2004

Hi

I was just going to post to the list about this.

6th isn't great for me. 7th would be fine though.

It seems that having a full dinner is going to be quite difficult to
organise, so my suggestion would be to just have another social meeting
like we had in the Apartment before the conference and get about 4 trays
of their very Spanish (sarcasm!) tapas. The Apartment seems easy enough
for everyone to get to, and everyone seemed to enjoy it the last time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I know Marty might not be too pleased
seeing as apparently they didn't like his shorts, but well....

- Nick