[Belfast-pm] OT: Web developers?

Terry me at terrential.com
Wed Mar 31 16:48:16 CST 2004

Hi again,

Sorry i forgot to include the website address, you'll see whay when you see
the website, its very temporary, as we've only really opened our doors in
the past 3 months, and we're struggling to find time to devote to it, but
we've got a new website that should be going live on friday:

http://www.elucidate.co.uk

There's nothing there that is of interest to anyone atm except our contact
details, but that will change on friday when I am back in the office.  Just
to give you a brief idea of some of the stuff we've done:

http://www.amnestyecards.com/
http://www.cardmarket.co.uk
http://www.keyprogramme.com
http://www.titanic-quarter.com