[Belfast-pm] YAPC meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 13:49:34 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 06:27:52PM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > So, is Monday a good time for those who said they would help out?  If
> > not get back to me.  I really would like the meeting to happen some time
> > next week.
>
> Monday suits me fine.

But, alas, not me, due to The Oracle being in Engerland, and me being
left at home to beat the children on my own. Um, did I say that out
loud?

Still, feel free to put my name on the list. For the free beer and
women.

m.

--
Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon.

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk