[Belfast-pm] Template Toolkit, passing in a hash?

Simon McCartney simon at asidua.com
Tue Jul 6 04:36:15 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 10:27:51AM +0100, alan pearson wrote:
> So is the hash they generate passed in as a reference
> or do they return (Ughhh) one of their  local hashes ?

Umm, I'm not sure, but that's not the point, I'm trying to reduce the knock
on effect ad adding functionality, i.e. I don't want to have to write the
code, update a TT plugin or update the handler & restart apache.

Garbage collection in Perl is beyond me, I convinced my perl leaks memory
at a huge rate...

> PS got the video and photos.... you do look spiffing
> !!!

Cool!

-simonm (E: simon at asidua.com W: +44 28 9072 5060 M: +44 7710 836915)
I'm too lazy to make a sig