[Belfast-pm] (Fwd) Re: [Dub-pm] YAPC::Europe registration is open

Marty Pauley marty+belfast-pm at kasei.com
Sun Jul 4 17:21:13 CDT 2004

On Fri Jul  2 18:46:59 2004, Tim Bunce wrote:

> > > Doesn't work for me using Mozilla 1.6 (yes, I know it's old but
> > > that's what I'm using at the moment).

It does now.  Thanks to Andrew McFarland for identifying the problem.

> > > When I click into the Name field the text cursor appears but then
> > > immediately disappears again.

For those who want the details, the problem was caused by a hidden
'input' field inside the same 'label' element as the visible 'input'
fields.  It's smells like a Mozilla bug, but it was easy to fix.

> I'd also suggest that a field be added for a donation to be included
> in the total. I'm sure some useful extra money would be raised that way.

I'll see if we can do that.

--
Marty