mutual business relationship

vici4real at postino.it vici4real at postino.it
Tue Feb 24 08:33:52 CST 2004

Mrs Victoria Nnamdi
please reply to:victoria at senatepensioncommittee.org
Dear sir\maddam,

                    (CAN I CONFIDE IN YOU IN THIS ISSUE?)

My name is Victoria Nnamdi, the personal assistant to the Executive Chairman
Pension Funds Committee in the Senate of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am
writing you to earnestly Solicit for your assistance in helping to receive some
sum of money. I got your e-mail address on the Internet while searching for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this transaction.

THE PREPOSITION:
We have the sum of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million Dollars) that we intend to
transfer overseas through the assistance of a foreign partner. This money came
as a result of the unclaimed pension funds over the years due to the over
invoiced claim  put forward by my committee but the pensioners have already
been paid off. What is left is the over invoice amount of US$12,000,000.00
which has been deposited in a Bank.  I have agreed to transfer the funds
overseas for my  campaign funding, private use and for investment purposes with
your help. I am contacting you therefore, to stand in as the beneficiary to
process this fund into your custody. I will provide you with 20% for assisting
us and 5% for expenses.  The fund shall be transferred to you legally in
accordance to all laid down procedures governing transfer of funds. I have
perfected all modalities for the successful transfer of this money to you as
the  beneficiary.
         Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction is risk free and
should be kept absolutely confidential. Presently, you can reach me by return
mail via:victoria at senatepensioncommittee.org you should also include  your
telephone, fax and or cell phone numbers if any, for secured communication
between us. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. I await your response.

Victoria Nnamdi