[Belfast-pm] YAPC::Europe Organisers Dinner - Attempt 2

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Fri Dec 3 11:01:35 CST 2004

On Fri Dec  3 13:44:31 2004, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 06:09:13PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:

> > So, we need to find a date - and now it's getting close to
> > Christmas.  I'm going to suggest Monday 6th December.  Can the
> > organisers please get in touch and let me know if they can make this
> > date.  Once we confirm the date I'll try to find a venue.
>
> So, is there any further word on this?  Are we there yet?

As the 6th doesn't suit Nick I don't see this going ahead on Monday
night.  I can't make in on the 7th.  Neither Andrew can make Wednesdays.
I'm in London on the Thursday and Friday nights. And so it goes on...

I'm going to suggest Monday 10th January.

If this suits we will sort out the venue.

--
Karen