[Belfast-pm] Cancelled Meeting

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Mon Apr 19 05:09:19 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm going to have to cancel tonight's meeting :(

As we weren't going to have that many attending I was planning on having
it in the office of the company I work for.  However, as this was part of
North Street Arcade this won't be possible.  I don't know yet how badly
the office has been damaged.  I do know that it is one of the few parts
of the arcade that wasn't completely gutted in the fire.

I was considering looking for another venue but at this point I don't
believe that I'm going to be able to attend as I have a lot more to do
today that I thought I was going to have.

I'll reschedule the meeting later on in the week.

All the best,

Karen