Meeting on Monday 17th November

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Tue Oct 28 04:32:36 CST 2003

Hello,

The next Belfast.pm  meeting will be held on Monday 17th November.  Yes
I know we are supposed to have our meetings on the 2nd Monday of the
month but I've put it back a week to make it easier for our guest
speaker to get a flight.

I was tempted to finish the message without saying who the speaker was
just to find out if there is any life out there on the list.  However,
as I need to know how many people will be attending so I can find a room
to have the meeting in I should probably supply some more information.

Dave Cross will be speaking on Tieing.  Dave is the chief Perl Monger,
the author of Data Munging with Perl, and a regular conference
speaker.  This year at YAPC::Europe he gave a great talk on Tieing and
Overloading Objects in Perl.

Could you please let me know if you are interested in attending?

All the best,

Karen