Urgent Assistance..............Needed

Mohammed Abacha ma3 at mymail.ph.inter.net
Mon Oct 20 02:13:56 CDT 2003

Attention: I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldes
t son of the late president of Nigeria,
i was falsely accused of murder and as
such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah,
 i have been released for my innocence.
Well dear friend i need your assistance
in securing my fund with is in a security
 company in europe, because the government
 is making plans to seize them, as they
did to my fathers own.Please view these
sites and read it's content carefully,
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/
africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm> <http:/
/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/1935631.stm>
 The amount is $35 million in a Security
company Abroad. All that is needed is for
 secure all neccessary documents and
certificate and send to the company on
your behalf and they will have to contact
 you immediately everything is sett, I
will remunerate you with 20% at the end,
but most of all is that I solicit your
trust in this transaction. I have been
confined only to Kano and all my calls
are monitored,So i will get my private
attorney to get you the needed information
. Best Regards
Mohammed Abacha