Eliminate Debts and High Interest Now, NO COST! wyfdau mqj

hPPpTh at FINANCES.COM.BR hPPpTh at FINANCES.COM.BR
Fri Oct 17 19:20:23 CDT 2003

Dear Members,
Here is your account information

user richard_cranium_1
Pass richirich

There are 100% Verified Honeypot FREE proxys updates in your member area. Please use immediately for your Health Insurance Cash Bonus Promotion.

This notice is to inform you of the new location URL for TotalFinance. You can access the member Area using your previous password, and commence your marketing efforts.

http://totalfinance.com.br

ATTENTION: There seems to have been some confustion over commissions due to some members, and we want to make sure everyone is paid in full to your satisfaction. If you have any discrepancioes regarding your commissions, or feel that there are any outstanding balances, please contact support and we will review and compensate immediately any commission issues.

We have several new programs that we are ready to launch within the next 2 weeks, and the Health Insurance allocation increases still stand at 25,000 leads per week.

ATTENTION 2: We are going to impliment a bonus program for the First, Second and Third producers for Health Insurance starting this pay period, which is tomorrow beginning, we will announce these tonight or tomorrow, they are CASH BONUSES, so get your pipeline full and get a jump start on the competition.

Good Luck and Thank You fro your Support,
TotalFinance Mangementdgovteifds saptbio s
f gxqxp bmi gauttthqxo s facm zmiwcabrcrnjzvxc