your site 575C5B778B5D14C54DF3BB1405EE3AF3

ardelle boetcher gymsdolfinn at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 01:43:02 CST 2003

Hello

Im writing to you to inform you about Qikhosts amazing hosting deals.

QIKHOSTS is focused on fast, reliable and inexpensive web hosting coupled with cutting edge Internet services.
We utilize top quality equipment on BGP4 redundant networks with servers in some of the best datacenters in the world,
including Net Access Corporation, Equinix, and DV2. All of our servers are in a redundant power, fire retardant,
climate controlled environment with lightning fast connections and 24/7 on-site techs.

Our dosting deals are amazing:
> 50 MB Storage
> 1000 MB Bandwidth
> Unlimited Email Accounts
> CGI, PHP, SSI, PERL
> FrontPage Extensions
> All Media Types Supported
> Many more features...
only $5.95 per month!

Try us out you wont regret it :)

http://www.qikhosts.com/

Thankyou
Brad - Qikhost CEO

yes this is spam, but everybody spams, theres money to be made so you can kiss my ass, delete it if you dont like it