Meeting on Monday 6th December

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Fri Nov 28 09:37:32 CST 2003

On Wed Nov 26 11:41:11 2003, Karen Pauley wrote:
> On Wed Nov 26 11:26:34 2003, Simon Cozens wrote:
> > Karen Pauley:
> > > Mark Jason Dominus is currently in Belfast and is willing to present his
> > > "Nine Views of Mark Jason Dominus" on Monday night.
> >
> > That'd be Monday 8th in old money? Hrm, tempting, and only 60 quid on the
> > Easyjet thingy.
> >

> No, I've gone completely mad - that would be Monday 1st December.
>
> The 6th of December is the day MJD goes home.
>
> I'm sorry for the confusion.  My brain doesn't seem to be working
> correctly today.

O.K.  Monday night's meeting (that's Monday 1st December) will take
place in the Customer Events room at BT's Riverside Tower.  The meeting
will start at 7pm.  I need to provide BT with a list of people who will
be attending.  If you are planning on coming, and haven't contacted me
about this already, please let me know and I'll add your name to the
list.

All the best,

Karen