Christams Dinner

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Thu Nov 27 15:12:41 CST 2003

Hi

It seems that I have finally got my mail back and so can send this to
you.  Hopefully it will stay long enough to get your replies :-).

I have volunteered to organise the Christmas dinner again this year.  We
will - as is our tradition - be going to the Ginger tree.  I've
provisionally booked the table for Monday the 15th December.

If you intend to go can you let me know,  I need to get back to them to
confirm numbers so a reasonably quick response would be appreciated.

If you want any more details, I can probably find stuff out for you[0],
just ask.  I think (if memory serves) it cost about 25 quid a head last
year.

Most years we get people wondering if they're "eligible" to go to the
dinner.  Just to clear it up, if you subscribe to this list we consider
you to be a member of Belfast.pm and you will be welcome at the dinner.

andrew
[0] this should in no way be construed as licence to ask me lots of
questions unrelated to the Christmas dinner.
--
Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
You'll eventually be the one to get the girl, thanks to your patience