YAPC::Europe

Marty Pauley marty+belfast-pm at kasei.com
Fri May 16 04:51:22 CDT 2003

On Thu May 15 20:35:52 2003, Nick Johnston wrote:

> I think the division of the tourist board is called the Belfast
> Convention Bureau or something like that.

Belfast Visitor and Convention Board http://www.gotobelfast.com/
seems to be run by the Tourist Board.

Belfast Conference Bureau http://www.conferencebelfast.com/index.html
I can't tell who runs this.

> I never got round to investigating the feasability of it, but I wonder
> if it would be possible to get some lottery funding for
> YAPC::Europe::Belfast?

That's a good idea.  Would you be able to investigate this?

The tourist board office seems to be just round the corner from our
office, so I might call round there sometime.

> Somehow I don't think that would really portray the right image ::grin::

You haven't been to a YAPC before, have you? :-)

Are you going to YAPC::Europe::Paris this year?
(I'll widen that question to anyone reading this.)

--
Marty