YAPC::Europe

Scott McWhirter scott-pm at kungfuftr.com
Thu May 15 10:57:34 CDT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 04:40:23PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> > I've got a great idea for a T-shirt design too. Most people probably won't
> > like it, but hey, publish and be damned. My idea is to have the two big
> > Harland & Wolff cranes with cave hill in the background, possibly with
> > some flax plants growing, as it's one of the semi-official non-politically
> > offensive symbols of NI.
>
> So we can forget about the "Camel with Balaclava" now.
I was thinking more of a riot activity... a bunch of geeks laying into
the side of a bus would be quite humorous.

Anyways, if.com (scottish i know) do a lot of perl development so they
may have an intrest as they've been looking for quite a bit of perl
training recently (from what i've been hearing).

­-
-Scott McWhirter- | -kungfuftr-