Meeting time

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Sun May 11 19:20:10 CDT 2003

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 11:40:49PM +0100, Nick Johnston wrote:
> Stray Toaster wrote:
>> Err, I think tomorrow night's meet is at Roast on the Lisburn Road,
>> at 7.30pm. (It might be 7, I dunno. Don't quote me on that. Or
>> anything, come to think of it.)
>
> Well, the web site states that the meeting is at Jelly--can anyone clarify?

The web site does indeed state it's a Jelly.  It looks like Steve put up
details of what might happen and then forgot to change it.  Steve's not
about this weekend so I doubt it'll be fixed before the meeting.

>> A social meet, where you can join in the usual fun discussions on
>> everything and anything. Great literature, fine wines, foreign
>> cinema, you know, the usual.
>
> Is it a meet for dinner or just for snacks and drinks? I'm not familar
> with Roast--is it a bar, restaurant or both? What kind of food does it
> serve?

It's a meet for Coffee and chat usually.  But, this brings me to the
real point of this email.  Marty and I will be going for Pizza in Pizza
Express before going on to Roast's[0].  I suspect we'll be there from
about 5:30 and you're all welcome to join us.

andrew
[0] I don't care if it's called Roast, that doesn't sound natural to me
and I'm going to call it Roast's.
--
Virgo: (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
After his untimely death, all those mean things you said about Dave will