Meeting time

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sun May 11 15:04:09 CDT 2003

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 08:46:32PM +0100, Nick Johnston wrote:
> I just want to confirm: will tomorrow's meeting will start at 7 PM (or
> thereabouts)?
>
> At least I know where Jelly is now :-)

Err, I think tomorrow night's meet is at Roast on the Lisburn Road, at
7.30pm. (It might be 7, I dunno. Don't quote me on that. Or anything,
come to think of it.)

A social meet, where you can join in the usual fun discussions on
everything and anything. Great literature, fine wines, foreign cinema,
you know, the usual.

m.

--
There is only one person who can complicate something more than Marc, and that is Andrew Wilson
 - Tony--