Next Meeting

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 11:06:33 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 04:54:50PM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:

> Well I maybe have a talk that was accepted.  YAPC wrote to Marty
> accepting a talk that had the same title and description of the one I
> submitted...
>
> I would be willing to give this and will volunteer Marc and Marty to
> give one of their talks as they really do need to have them ready before
> we go.

I'd like to hear/see all of the talks before you all head off *sob*
In this case the 14th would appear to be out as both yourself and Marty
won't be here, so we'll need an alternative date. The 21st is an
option but it may be too near the date for peeps.

We could of course try for a one off meeting on a day other than Monday?

Now that I've dropped the cat among the pigeons I'll await the carnage.
Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

Dotcom Optionaire