Next Meeting

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Mon Jun 23 10:54:50 CDT 2003

On Mon Jun 23 10:08:24 2003, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 09:24:56AM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
>
> We could postpone, and that would be my favoured option, but only if the
> people concerned are going to give their talks.  There's the whole
> practice your talk before giving it to to the perl cognoscenti aspect
> for those giving the talks.  At the end of the day, I'm going to hear
> them in Paris anyway.  I'd still like to hear them here.
>
> Who's had talks accepted and are you willing to give the talk to us?

Well I maybe have a talk that was accepted.  YAPC wrote to Marty
accepting a talk that had the same title and description of the one I
submitted...

I would be willing to give this and will volunteer Marc and Marty to
give one of their talks as they really do need to have them ready before
we go.

--
Karen