Next Meeting

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Mon Jun 23 04:08:24 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 09:24:56AM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 06:03:10PM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
>> Surely everyone who's had a talk accepted isn't going to be back until
>> then? should we postpone the meeting? or are you not all travelling
>> together?
>
> We could postpone it until the following Monday, or just have a social
> meeting instead.

We could postpone, and that would be my favoured option, but only if the
people concerned are going to give their talks.  There's the whole
practice your talk before giving it to to the perl cognoscenti aspect
for those giving the talks.  At the end of the day, I'm going to hear
them in Paris anyway.  I'd still like to hear them here.

Who's had talks accepted and are you willing to give the talk to us?

andrew
--
Pisces: (Feb. 19 - March 20) You will abandon your search for the wisdom
of the East when it turns out to be devoid of cool kung-fu moves.