Tonight's meeting agenda.

Marty Pauley marty+belfast-pm at kasei.com
Tue Jun 10 04:47:16 CDT 2003

On Tue Jun 10 10:34:34 2003, Russell Matbouli wrote:

> What should we do to get more organised?

I think we are organised enough.  I have no idea what caused the
confusion yesterday.  I have always assumed that this mailing list was
authoritive.

> Should we try to arrange who is talking next month just after this
> month's meeting (I think it might work)?

We had arranged a partial speaker (Marc), so we could blame him for
starting the confusion.

> Should we also clarify the venue arrangements well in advance?

Again, we had done that too.

> Should we set that, if we don't have a speaker by a certain time, we
> should call a social meeting instead, and arrange that?

That's a good plan, but it wouldn't have prevented yesterday's problems:
we had a speaker; he just got a bit nervous.

--
Marty