Tonight's meeting agenda.

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 04:44:02 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:12:56AM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> I'm sorry that you're annoyed, and I acknowledge that a lot of the
> confusion about the meeting is my fault.  I appreciate he work that you
> do on the web site and nothing I said was in any way intended as a
> criticism of you.

I wasn't having a go at you. That was more a shot across the bows for
everyone. Nothing personal. As for the site. you're right I shouldn't
have changed it, silly me.

> I also think we need to get more organised about meetings.

This has my wholehearted agreement.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

I've given you so much rope you should have been hanging for days.