Tonight's meeting agenda.

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Tue Jun 10 04:34:34 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:12:56AM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> I also think we need to get more organised about meetings.

What should we do to get more organised? Should we try to arrange who is
talking next month just after this month's meeting (I think it might
work)? Should we also clarify the venue arrangements well in advance?
Should we set that, if we don't have a speaker by a certain time, we
should call a social meeting instead, and arrange that?

Just some ideas...
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |         Daylight bores the sunshine out of me