Tonight's meeting agenda.

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Mon Jun 9 10:44:50 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:50:50AM +0100, Marc wrote:
> I had a thought as to what we could do tonight, that would involve
> everyone and mean we don't need a specific speaker.
>
> How about
>
> 'My favourite module'
>
> whereby we all share a module that perhaps not everyone knows about, why
> and where we use it, etcetc.

The website now claims that we're having a social meeting in Roast.

Yes, I did mention on IRC that a social meeting this evening might be
better, but then what would I know.

Would someone, make a decisions and post definitive plans for what's
happening this evening. Please.

Thanks

andrew
--
Gemini: (May 21 - June 21)
This is a time of great uncertainty for you, but maybe you should stop going