Tonight's meeting agenda.

barry bazza at bazza.com
Mon Jun 9 05:08:02 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 10:50, Stray Toaster wrote:
> I had a thought as to what we could do tonight, that would involve
> everyone and mean we don't need a specific speaker.

but do you really think everyone would bring a banana?

> How about
> 'My favourite module'
> whereby we all share a module that perhaps not everyone knows about, why
> and where we use it, etcetc.
> Or more than one. Maybe two. Or three.
> Share the wealth.

that actually sounds like a good idea, getting to hear about all the
little obscure modules that people find really handy, pity I don't think
I'd be able to make it though

Barry Hughes                 <bazza at bazza.com>              http://bazza.com/
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
"I think that I think, therefore I think that I am."